Monday 18 January 2010

Old French Magazine Ads


Emailed Southwark Bulky Refuse about collecting my white cupboard rubbish on Saturday or Sunday. To my amazement they will collect tomorrow, so I just have to drag it down my front stairs today.

Have sorted out a pretty silver necklace and a couple of rings for raffle prizes on Friday. Just hope the weather holds out.

Very lazy day yesterday, just lolled about reading the papers after having coffee at Elephant & Castle. Mamuska was very quiet at about 12 when I went passed, but had filled up with people and families by about 1.30pm. Good to see some people in there, there are too many empty cafes around here.

Bought some ads cut out of old French mags - here's one. I shall have them framed as I think they are rather amusing. They arrived today, and for more, go to www.frenchfrolic.com though I bought them from the same people on Ebay.

No comments: