Sunday 31 January 2010

Sunday morning

Chat with Pierre last night about his roof.

Spoke with Nibby this morning who is excited about coming home this year.

Read my newspaper in the Oasis at the shopping centre, then went on to Mamuska for lunch - bigos and a diet coke. I also sampled the vodka - excellent, and the Polish cooked cheesecake - a bit tough, and not very exciting. I think the puds are a waste of time there. This afternoon I am going to a punter's party - lots of things were left behind at our party the week before last so I shall try and get rid of some today. I have also found a little diamond crossover ring which will do as a raffle prize. And a bottle of wine. Like a children's tea party it runs from 4 to 8pm, so let's hope I remain conscious until then after all that sauerkraut. 4pm. I am still conscious, so it's on with the lippy and off to the Community centre!

No comments: