Monday 5 January 2009

Bloody Cold Outside



Another Spanish cat.

Andrew put my Shane Hampsheir music on his system, so I shall give him a couple more today since the music is so awful at the Lye Torng. I am not sure about Dr Dre, but may take the Bees, Amadou & Mariam, The Kinks, Blur and Isaac Hayes hot buttered soul. We shall see.

Ordered Nibby a card from Moonpig which will arrive a bit early for her birthday. Also ascertained that I shall be able to attend the Pitmen Painters on 30 January without the ticket which I have lost. It seems this is OK so long as I get there early. Fortunately it has transferred from the Cottesloe to the Lyttleton so I shall sit in comfort.

Now I have had a good lunch (chicken Penang curry)and Lye Torng have taped my CDs, apart from Dr. Dre. They have wiped poor Shane because it wasn't up-tempo enough! So I shan't bother with taking along Bing Crosby etc.

I have purchased two further cashmere jumpers: one in pale grey and one in a beige/brown mixture. They really are nice and warm. It is still vile and freezing outside and was snowing for a short while, but not enough to settle and look picturesque.

No comments: