Saturday 3 January 2009

Winter Warmer


I purchased some solid chocolate flavoured with cinnamon from the Latino place in the Elephant & Castle shopping centre. You break a piece off and heat some milk and stir it into the milk and it really makes a delicious cup of chocolate. I also bought some of the guava squares wrapped in dried palm leaves. I had forgotten how good they are.

I brought up my ancient Belling 'Queen Anne' fire as the weather is so very cold. It certainly belches out plenty of heat. Disposing of the living room door was maybe not such a good idea. Maybe I should get a warm velvet door curtain. We shall see.

Wore my Land's End cashmere sweater for the first time the other day. The colour is called 'blackberry' which is a blueish purple and goes quite well with navy. It certainly is very warm.

No comments: