Friday 2 January 2009

Friday


Julian's wonderful new Yves Saint Laurent boots.

Spoke to my friend Kathy who has been in touch with Evon. Rang Evon who has suggested meeting up soon and will contact me when she has arranged something with Kathy. Had an email from my little drummer friend Stephen who may want to come and stay when he is over in England for a while.

I am still faced with the tree problem. I have taken the decorations down, but the tree is looming large in my little room. I may start with some secateurs and attack the lower branches tomorrow.

Malvolio is still refusing to go out through the cat flap, so I let him out of the door and closed it, forcing him to come in through the cat flap. I do hope he will re-learn how to use it again.

Julian and Dorothy turned up to remove my tree and tidy away the decorations which was extremely helpful. They were very pleased with Madeleine's presents, and I took a small truffle from Dorothy's Artisan Chocolates which was totally delicious.

No comments: