Tuesday 6 January 2009

Still Cold

I have missed Romy's birthday, but she sent me a snap with her new hairdo, which is very chic. Reluctantly back in the office after the Christmas break, I miss her, but she will be back soon.

Malvolio is letting me sleep until late, i.e. 7.30 which is a mixed blessing, in that I have less time to get up in the morning and would prefer not to have to rush but do like a longer sleep. Maybe I will go to bed earlier tonight.

A couple of trustees contacted me jostling for the position of Chairman. Not feeling entirely well, I left at the normal time but may get in rather late tomorrow.

It is still very cold outside, in fact I jumped in a cab to get home without walking around or waiting for a bus.

We are still rather worried about Roxy, who hasn't replied to our texts. We decided to leave things for a day or two as she may have relatives to contend with.

No comments: