Friday 16 January 2009

Daily Trivia

Saturday. It is absolutely pouring outside. Kat and I feel absolutely powerless about Roxy, so it is a matter of just waiting for an improvement. The flowers from Kat will have arrived on Thursday.

Not looking forward to work next week, a major meeting (if there's a quorum, otherwise we will call it a working party) next Wednesday night, and the big annual punters party, lunch for over 100 and afternoon entertainment etc. on Friday. Just hoping it won't be too cold or pouring with rain on Friday. Rain is forecast for the next three days.

A bit frustrated with the lack of art materials, so may pop around to the local art shop and see what I can find. The main problem is the lack of a drawing board so I can't use the easel. We shall see.

A very successful lunch club meeting, with Gillian, Plum, Nomad and Juliet at Nawaz. I think the food there has improved. The menu is limited, but for £5.99 for the buffet, one can hardly complain. Juliet had to rush back to work as usual, but we repaired to the Miller for a couple of bottles of wine, which was good fun.

Had a guy around on Friday morning who is going to quote us for an entryphone. I do hope we are able to have one, since my doorbell never works and I may have two internal phones, of which a downstairs one will be particularly useful.

No comments: