Thursday 7 May 2009

Chaos Creation Leading to Eventual Order?


Malvolio on his new granny blanket. The floor is covered with the contents of the linen cupboard. It all looks rather a lot because of my inability to fold sheets, which all just get stuffed in crumpled up after washing. I shall put the two duvets now cluttering my room in the top of the cupboard at the back ready for winter. Did not realise I had so many tablecloths. Dorothy and Julian may take one of the better duvet sets. Spoken to Bear, who will come over do some waste disposal in a week or two. It is a mammoth task, judging by what I have done so far. I have six black bags full of clothes downstairs and I am only half way through the wardrobe. I really am a baglady. Talking of which, I must downsize my collection of bags.

No comments: