Saturday 9 May 2009

Unexpected Visitors

Julian and Dorothy for a brief visit - I admired huge diamond stud earrings, received my coral ring back from Julian resized so I can now wear it. My visitors sampled some shop bought choc cakes, some very good bought but home-made tasting peanut biscuits and the lemon cake I made earlier with a cup of Lapsang. Looking at the very smart Richter book in bed last night but couldn't read it because the print was too small and the light too dim. Will study in detail later. High and low culture: Dorothy gives me a Gerhard Richter book, I give Dorothy a 'Story of Anvil' book. Hmmmm...

Seems they had a free massage in Selfridges on one of those portable massage seats with backs that you can just put on an ordinary chair. They were very impressed by the relaxation and immediately purchased one online for half the price. Sounds good to me.

No comments: