Sunday 3 May 2009

Helpless, Lazy and Hopeless

I must take my case downstairs. I am putting it off until my knee improves, but this is rather a slow process, not helped by injuring it again on Friday. I have picked the washing out of it and done most of this.

I now have four black bags full of rubbish in the sitting room and three in the bedroom. There is so much stuff in the cupboards, wardrobes and drawers everywhere, I would probably fill another 40 - and the flat would still feel cluttered. I really do need help, which in itself is very annoying. Which is why I am putting it off until I have filled more bags. I take a bag every time I go out, which helps a little. I am not filling them up fast enough though.

Put the dishwasher on and relaxed with Malvolio watching Film 4 on TV. Will watch quite a few 'Come Dines' before Martin Clunes doing the remote Scottish islands, which promises to be interesting.

No comments: