Saturday 9 May 2009

Pootering About

I dozed off for a bit, then got up and purchased some more paint. Also some Bonduelle tinned petits pois - so much better than the Waitrose ones. Bumped into my friend Beverley and told her that Nick No Nose had resurfaced. She was pleased to hear he had settled down and sounded happy.

My nephew Bear is turning up early tomorrow morning to pick up some of my rubbish bags and get rid of them, which is excellent news as I will have space to start creating some more. A lovely email from Nibby confirming our sisterly feelings towards each other. Emotion was always rather a taboo subject in our family - to be approached with caution - if at all.

Watching Gok Wan i am inclined to take the capsule wardrobe approach, but shan't be able to resist a few extra bits. Am half-way there already with quite a lot of navy and white pieces. A few bits of red and stripes and I'll have a summer wardrobe.

No comments: