Wednesday 6 May 2009

Failed Diet and Mobile Phone Left at Office

The proposed new diet was rather forgotten today: I bought some Blue Ribands and some tea cakes 'for the office' and put them in a tin, not forgetting to grab a tea cake. This greed was compounded later when Romy discovered them and brought me another teacake and Blue Riband. I am such a failure.

Oh dear, it's Friday and I am supposed to be taking the punters to Carousel at the Savoy. Can't find my mobile so will have to go into the office first.

I shall whinge about my age and failing body and mind increasingly, as many oldies do. The emu oil ordered on Ebay arrived last night so plastered it all over my scalp and wore a shower cap overnight. Also applied some on the rest of my psoriasis on my fingernails and elbows. It does seem to help a bit. We shall see.

No comments: