Saturday 30 May 2009

Rash Times

Good to see that Diversity won BGT.

Today the rash is more prominent - it's all over my arms and abdomen and chest. Red bumps which itch like mad. Googling, seems like an allergic rash. I did start a new bottle of Glucosamine on Friday. I have stopped this, in case it is the culprit. I doubt it, as I have been taking it for five weeks, but there may be a problem with the new batch. Either that or baked beans, which I haven't eaten for ages, but started having with breakfast. Wracking my brains to think of anything else, but apart from the strawberries, nothing comes to mind. The only other thing is Calgon, which I have been putting in the washing machine to soften clothes. Hmmmm. Read a couple of articles implying it might be the Calgon, as others have had the same problem. It may have to go.

No comments: