Friday 8 May 2009

Impending Riot of Clashing Colour Chez Moi

Had a bloody Mary and prawn Penang curry at Lye Torng. Very good. Dozed in front of TV for a while before again facing the contents of the airing cupboard. Filled a few more black bags. Seems Dorothy has purchased a book for me on Gerhard Richter - must go and see that exhibition.

I shall get rid of my white towels, or most of them. The ones I bought from Gudrun Sjoden are so perfect and look excellent in the bathroom. I used to rather scorn coloured towels but am now coming round to them. May purchase a couple more. I seem to be entering a colourful phase again, what with all the green and blue glass, coloured tablecloths and bedding etc. I do hope I won't go back to chintz china again - I could not resist keeping a few unmatching old chintz side plates which are rather pretty.
Must buy some more paint tomorrow in between bagging up most of my stuff. The flat will be full pretty soon. There's still no room in the airing cupboard, strangely.

No comments: