Friday 15 May 2009

More and More Stuff

Working Wednesday with evening meeting - didn't arrive home until 11.30 which is a bit of a record. Have been exhausted ever since. Went in on Thursday and left a bit early. Trouble is, I was totally knackered on Thursday evening and again this morning when James arrived to do his stuff.

He bore away two huge bags of old clothes before starting on the garden, making great progress with the pond area. Meanwhile I emptied the hoover. I had found a note from the cleaner saying she did not know how to empty it. Since she has been cleaning for over a year, I realised that it might be a little overful, as proved to be the case. I wish she had mentioned it earlier.

Anyway after the dusty opening in the garden, I carried on bagging up clothes and ended up with three more bags from the garden and four more bags from the house. James disposed of these for me. The place is beginning to improve a little. Then the meter reader man arrived and I discovered all the things I had thrust into the hall cupboard and had to remove these for the meter to be read. I am now exhausted again and fell asleep for an hour or two this afternoon.

I do hope poor old Romy is feeling better. She certainly has overdone things in the last week or two.

I shall carry on clearing things out. I cannot believe that the place is still crammed with unwanted glasses, mugs, picnic cutlery and plates, still more clothes and masses of rubbish in cupboards

No comments: