Sunday 29 April 2012

Sunday Rain Again

What a vile day. There was a little sunshine for a while later in the afternoon, but generally heavy rain and occasional flooding everywhere. Despite this I set out for Ev for a late Turkish lunch. I met lots of really interesting people and took a couple of numbers and emails. There was a young software developer from Barcelona who was really nice, and a couple of older guys who were obviously very much used to these events, and were quite funny. I had a long chat with Diane from Richmond, who was good fun, but three of us decided to leave early because of the weather. When I got outside it was still lightish, but with a dark stormy sky. I looked up, and the sun was shining on the Shard, so I took a snap. It really did look quite impressive in the distance against a stormy sky.

No comments: