Monday 25 February 2008

Bag Lady Saga - Goes On, and On and On......

Forgot to mention a further mishap - Ocado said my eggs had bit the dust - they had broken on the beer bottles, and, I discovered afterwards, also the sugarlumps, about half of which I had to throw away.

Perhaps to compensate, the other bud on my amaryllis now has two further lovely flowers, and two buds on the way. That bulb was an excellent buy.

It is now 11.45 and Romy due at 12. If they have not come back to me soon, it is too nice a day to waste hanging around on telly business. Malvolio has still not forgiven me, and I have eaten half a box of chocs to compensate for the misery. They are Gordon Ramsay's Just Desserts, which turn out to be quite decent IMHO. Tant pis for the dinner guests - if it happens! only problem being that their loss will be quite literally my gain. The only post today has been a catalogue of things for men.

No comments: