Wednesday 13 February 2008

Shortlisted - Ooops!

Lawks - a call from Telly Towers to say we have been shortlisted and will hear on Monday if we have been chosen. We are inviting some friends to Bag Lady Hall on Saturday to attempt a dry run. It should be fun because they are friends, and will give us a good idea how long things take to sort out. I have cut down some enormous IKEA table mats to a manageable size more appropriate for my tiny table. Must hem and iron my cloth. Still agonizing about napkins but may settle for large paper ones. We shall see.

Tonight I have a meeting at work so will contact Julian to see if anyone can feed Malvolio, otherwise he will have a long wait, poor thing. I put his poo house outside a few days ago. He has refused to use it since. I am not sure whether this is because it is outside, or because I had to use a new kind of cat litter, Ocado having run out of crystal litter. I am having my hair done on Friday as it is sadly in need of highlighting.

I am very nervous in case we are chosen, but at any event I shall be glad to organise a few dinner parties for friends. I have been very lazy for years and we have been eating at restaurants all the time. It's much more fun to do it at home and gives me a chance to try some new recipes.

No comments: