Tuesday 19 February 2008

It's Not All About Me- Or Is It?

The telly people have hardly stopped ringing us today and can't decide whether we are to be filmed on Monday or Wednesday, but will presumably decide tomorrow. We have managed to find a singer who may be able to help us out with the entertainment, but we shall see.

I have been womanfully devouring the trifle singlehanded. It has become a meal replacement and, delicious though it is, is becoming a bit of a chore to eat at this point. It may be some time before I make it again, which will only happen when there are half a dozen people to eat it.

I am becoming rather worried about Dorothy who I have texted and emailed several times with no reply. This may be due to work pressure however. I shall call Dorothy today to check if all is well.

I am having odd dreams: last night I dreamed that I dropped my mobile telephone and that it fell on the ground in so many pieces that I could not put it back together. As I was picking up all the pieces I saw some broken false teeth which I left on the ground, but later, on looking in a mirror, discovered to my horror that several front false teeth were missing. I put this weird dream down to telly anxiety aka stage fright and was glad to see all my teeth in place on waking.

Yet another call from Tellyland. They definitely want to change the date to Wednesday, so of course I had to ring our possible singer, who can fortunately do Wednesday.

Finally, Dorothy has been in touch, but is v. busy.

No comments: