Monday 25 February 2008

Telly, Bread and Malvolio

Now 10.45 in the morning. I rang a tellyperson who said she would get someone to call me and deal with our query. This was over an hour ago and nothing has happened. We shall see.

Just in case it is happening Romy will come here at about 11.30 with the contracts and various bits of paper for me to hand over when I see someone. Once I sign this I shall have to keep quiet about the whole thing, annoyingly, as there is a kind of secrecy clause. Botheration.

I am trying to find out the name of some special soda bread from Borough Market, but Dorothy has not replied to my email so far. I may have to actually go up there, if I don't manage to make some myself.

Have now had an email from a tellyperson who says they are consulting their insurers and will get back to me. Romy and I are now definitely feeling like having a day relaxing at the Sanctuary.

I left the back door open for a bit and another cat came in and attacked Malvolio, who saw it off and gave me some very crabby looks. I had to give him a bit of dry food to make up for my misdeed.

No comments: