Monday 4 February 2008

More Domestic Trivia

I have achieved far less than I had anticipated today. I felt extremely tired and my back ached a lot, so I just managed to go to the chemist and pick up a prescription, had a coffee at Lye Torng and bought a few things at the shopping centre, including light bulbs for the kitchen.

After that I made some home made onion and cheese soup for lunch, pottered around in the house and kept falling asleep. Tomorrow my house cleaner is arriving at ten, and we will have a real attempt at cleaning up and tidying up before Friday.

Ann the cleaning lady has been and made a fair job of domestic improvement, so much so that she will be visiting Bag Lady Towers for a couple of hours every other week to clean the floors, mainly. I am left with a few bits of pottering about to do and will then make a start on the silver.

Back to work again tomorrow.

No comments: