Wednesday 20 February 2008

To Film or Not To Film?

More telly people here today - they are filming us on Wednesday but need to interview me every day before I am taken to dinner and after I stay overnight and on Saturday morning when they announce the winner. There will be ten marks for food, ten for hospitality and ten for being a good overnight host and breakfast giver. Romy took the opportunity to buy a cool new outfit. I pointed out that I shall need at least seven outfits, but may confine my purchasing to one or two. At least my hair looks a little better. Madeleine says we are cheap telly fodder which is true enough no doubt. It will certainly be an experience, and it just shows how sad my life has become that I foolishly welcome these highly inconvenient new experiences.

Not at all sure whether it is happening as we need to change a couple of small details in the contract. We will be on short notice since filming is supposed to begin on Monday and today is Thursday. I hope to find out tomorrow, but will carry on regardless meanwhile.

No comments: