Sunday 24 February 2008

Contracts, Puke and Paint

Back and forth again. Romy not entirely happy with their contract since our concerns have not been fully addressed. However she is willing to go ahead if they confirm that they will indemnify us against any claims by third parties. Still waiting to hear from them at 4pm. We shall see.

Walking to the shopping centre this morning, there were three piles of vomit over the pavement on the way. People sure know how to party around here. Trying to buy some flour in Marks, I discovered the bag had burst all over some black suede shoes I had bought at the same time. What with the paint all over my shoes the day before, and a recent discovery of paint spilled on a pair of jeans, it is not my week.

I must avoid contact with paint. Made some more peppermint creams which need to dry overnight. I have been looking at my clothes in case this programme goes ahead. I not only need clothes for each evening but also clothes for the interviews each day. Will make a list of suitable combinations. I still do not have the ingredients for soda bread so will have to try tomorrow. I do wish I could find a khaki top as I have a new khaki skirt. They are just not in the shops this year.

No comments: