Friday 22 February 2008

Telly Saga

We have been backwards and forwards with tellyland people for a day or two and things are still up in the air, though filming is supposed to begin on Monday. How can I possibly choose a televisual gown with all this going on?

Even worse, I was spraying a pink wooden chair white for the show, and afterwards noticed white dots of spray paint all over my black patent shoes which I wear most of the time.

I have developed a rash on my right cheek with all this drama, and have lost my makeup so cannot cover it up at all. I shall have to buy some more makeup and more shoes, tomorrow.

Just in case all goes according to plan, I have been cleaning silver and polishing glasses. If not, I must invite some friends around for dinner.

Have not dared contact Dorothy, who may still be crabby. Malvolio is also a bit crabby this evening. I have been into the spare room to do some ironing, and this is his private territory.

No comments: