Wednesday 4 February 2009

Funeral and Future Savings

Feeling a bit down today as it is Roxy's funeral. Still a bit icy outside but at least it is not snowing.

Malvolio is happy this morning because I had a kipper for breakfast and left him a bit. Now washing his paws very thoroughly.

Back from the funeral. It was very Jewish so didn't understand much. Don't think Roxy was into all that considering the amount of pork pies, sausage rolls, ham and bacon she used to consume! Still, lots of people present so she had a good send-off. We three remaining vixens went back for a quick drink in Lye Torng. We have decided to have a private farewell here some time in March, purchasing a few pork products in honour of Roxy.

My cleaner did not turn up today and has threatened to come in tomorrow. This could be a nuisance if she comes early as the lock people will be installing the entryphones. With any luck she will arrive later. I do hope so.

In honour of the credit crunch I have cancelled my household insurance which will save me about £25 a month, and Time Out which will save me about £10 a month. Might also cancel my Art Fund membership if I can find out how to do this, and my subscription to Period Living magazine. This should all save quite a bit.

No comments: