Tuesday 3 February 2009

SE1 Dinner Party Club


Can't remember if I mentioned the SE1 forum version of 'Come Dine with Me' - not for telly, non-competitive, hopefully just good fun. Above is a shot from my stint on House Guest. Jac has now sent us the timetable and what we are doing.

Every month we dine with a different host - this goes on for about nine months, towards the end of the month. The host provides the main course, one guest provides the starters, another the desserts, another the aperitif wine and a bottle with the starter, another two bottles for the main course, and another the pudding wine and maybe port or brandy. We shall no doubt get very drunk.

I am doing the starter for the first party at the end of this month. I shall do a cold starter and assemble it at the host's house. I am really looking forward to it. My only problem so far is with the August date, which I may have to exchange as I think I will be away on the date. We shall see.

No comments: