Tuesday 3 February 2009

Housebound and Orchid


Have been housebound because of the weather but the sun may melt some of the icy stuff all over the pavement outside - I suspect I just might make it into work tomorrow. Julian called in this morning and harangued me a bit more about spending so much on an entryphone. By this time the price had gone up to £2,000 - a bit of an exaggeration. I was also told off for worrying Dorothy so said I would forego any further contact for the time being! I will have to keep the little white orchid which I had bought for their anniversary as their flat is apparently too dry and the flowers will die. I don't mind as it is a pretty little plant.

Did a couple of even worse drawings but will persist. Had a go at the orchid but I somehow don't seem to have the concentration to do botanical type drawings and it ended up a crude scrawl.

No comments: