Monday 16 February 2009

Still At It


I was concentrating so hard on the painting that I missed Come Dine. My attention is obviously no longer in deficit. No wonder Malvolio was clawing and whingeing at me. Poor thing, I am the cat owner from hell.

I found biro marks all over the back of my right forearm and was mystified by this until I found several biros stuck into my easel to prop paintings on - and a biro was put in facing me so it drew all over my right arm while I was painting.

I have started on a small self-portrait from a mirror reflection showing me, the easel, a few pencils and the wall opposite with a few pictures on it. I shall probably leave it looking fairly sketchy rather than overdo it like the last one. Still looks like someone else but that doesn't matter.

No comments: