Thursday 19 February 2009

Slightly Irritating Thursday


Makes you sick - I spent hours tidying up and putting away my painting gear, to get back from work and discover that the cleaner hasn't turned up yet again. No phone message and she no longer has a landline and I don't have a mobile number. Ocado and the vets are delivering tomorrow and I am due at the lunch club so nothing I can do if she decides to turn up then. I really need to find someone who is reliable and can clean properly.

She has just rung up to apologise. Seems she is doing a hairdressing course. She wanted to come tomorrow but I told her that Fridays and Mondays are very inconvenient for me, so she now says that she will come on Wednesdays. We shall see.

Needless to say she rang when I was having a bit of a painting struggle. I decided I was not equal to the task and painted the canvas over in a dark green, which I shall use for a ground for a new painting. The above was the last bit of the old one.

No comments: