Saturday 7 February 2009

Sunday Post




Keeping an eye on my mini-world. Sunday again. I hibernated all yesterday, but pottered about doing washing and other dull tasks. I tried to do a bit of sketching last night but the results were rather discouraging. I heavily edited a letter to send to my ex, and will enclose one of the snaps I took when he was here. I still feel a bit 'hung over' emotionally from Roxy's funeral - she was far too young to die, and enjoying her life so much. I shall miss her calls and meeting up for drinks or lunch.

I heard the strange sound of my new doorbell when Ocado arrived yesterday, and completely forgot where I had the entryphone installed! After rushing around a bit like a madwoman, suddenly found it and let the man in.

Nibby sent me the address of a website where this American woman sends out a postcard every week and asks people to paint their interpretation of this. She posts the results on the web - it may be a competition. Looked at some of the results,hmmm. The instructions for sending your images in were remarkably complicated about the sizing etc. Since I don't seem to be able to get a little image on to Twitter there's no hope for me at all. Her blog is called www.differentstrokesfromdifferentfolks.blogspot.com.
She also appears to nab the copyright of any images you send her which seems a bit dodgy.

No comments: