Wednesday 18 February 2009

I-photo and Domestic Disasters

I may need to do something escapist soon. Dorothy has sent me dozens of emails explaining how to make things on iphoto smaller. For me, not only does it not work, but I have now also forgotten how to put snaps on Facebook. I give up.

I obviously do need to get out sometimes. At least there is the SE1 dinner thingy on Monday night. Must remember not to drink too much.

AND I think the flat is falling to bits. Downstairs where I once had a leak from the bath overflow into the basement, the bit where the water came through before is bubbling up on the ceiling. I can't stand it so shall just ignore it. I suppose it could just be damp, but with the dehumidifier on 24/7 it is unlikely. AND the light in the hall has gone, too, and the new entryphone connection box is making a slight buzzing noise. I have been told it is safe, but it is on the same circuit as the light, and I am wondering if I have electric problems generally, since when I had a doorbell it hardly ever worked, sometimes for months at a time. I certainly can't afford to have the flat rewired.

Forgot to mention the letter I received from my ex-husband today which was rather sad, too. At least I am not alone in my misery.

So I need to get out more. Maybe Monday will help.

No comments: