Friday 3 December 2010

Caturday


Kooky yawning. Maybe this will give you an idea why I am not keen on his biting habit. Again today he was whingeing for food at 5am. After a late night I had hoped he would leave me until 6am. Some hope.

Text from Romy to say that now, Spanish airlines are now acting industrially, i.e. not, so it remains to be seen whether she may be able to fly out today.

My aims today are to get my hair done and go to a party. I shall now have to buy food, though Dorothy and Julian have delivered milk, bread and cat food, so Kooky will survive. I have definitely eaten a bit too much in this cold weather, so am not expecting any good news when I weigh in tomorrow, and then I have to go out to lunch.

Lots of Facebook birthday greetings. Dorothy has done something to my mobile which seems to give it some internet connection at last, which is great.

No comments: