Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Eve


has rushed up and caught me unawares. Lye Torng, where I had planned to have lunch was closed for Christmas. Obtained some cash and a few purchases at Elephant & Castle before coming back for some scrambled eggs. Above are some children carol singing at the shopping centre in Nottingham.

The house is still in disorder and I must remember to polish the glasses when laying the table tomorrow. No idea when Dorothy and Julian will arrive, but I am sure to have time to tidy up a bit and watch TV since I suspect they won't arrive until the evening.

Madeleine should arrive here in half an hour or so. I hope to get out for a drink later with one of the SE1 forum girls if I can get some transport. After that it's home and telly all the way. Still bloody cold outside.

No comments: