Tuesday 28 December 2010

Hopeless i-tunes


Kook went out and came back much later, absolutely drenched. Either he had a problem getting back in or he was carried away by his sudden freedom to roam around. He is now fast asleep on my bed, his paws on my downturned copy of Small Gardens, and How to Make the Most of Them, by Violet Biddle. Advice he hardly needs, it seems.

Less luck with i-tunes. I managed to download (I think) a few of these, but could not find out how to listen to samples or play them and hear what they were like. Then connected my phone hoping they would somehow absorb them. However the itunes thing on the phone will not tell me what tunes I have in the phone and just refuses to even go on to the itune store, while advertising their wares on the phone. I give up. There is no point in getting a docking device if the music is either not on the phone, or won't come out of it. Modern technology is such crap.

No comments: