Friday 3 December 2010

Cute Kooky


Playing innocent.

Just ploughing through the gigantic name dropping session that is Nicky Haslam's memoir, Redeeming Features. Trouble is, I do like to read stuff which is written simply, from past to present, and it darts all over the place. There are some very funny anecdotes in it, which does indeed redeem it a little.

Have just put another pile of washing on, changed my bedding, and now have wonderful aubergine linen sheets. Linen sheets are so cool and somehow relaxing, reminding me of the linen sheets from my childhood. Hooray for La Redoute, whose linen sheets, though still expensive, are much cheaper than anywhere else. I suspect that if my weight ever becomes 'normal' I may purchase more things from them since some of their stuff is quite stylish.

No comments: