Sunday 12 December 2010

Off to Nottinghamshire

Kooky is in residence at the Borough now. He has emerged from hiding under the bed to present Julian and Dorothy with a huge poo, mainly missing his poo tray. So typically thoughtful of him. He certainly knows how to express himself. He followed this by sitting on a windowsill, surveying the outside of the property. At least he has come out of hiding - it took him months to come out fully at Bag Lady Towers.

Still reeling from my vast weight gain, which did not seem wholly explained by the amount eaten, leading me to consider buying some new and accurate scales. What puts me off is that the new scales, being more accurate, may reveal a most unwelcome weight in the first place.

I have packed far too much stuff as usual. Now waiting for Romy to turn up and collect me. I have packed some food, since the sandwiches we purchase supply about two days calorie allowance for me. I may eat a piece of fruit.

No comments: