Wednesday 29 December 2010

Tuesday night and Wednesday morning

10pm. Going to bed. Kook went out at 8.30 and hasn't come back.

I eventually realised that, when attempting to find music on my phone was that I should have pressed the button for the ipod, not itunes. Then I found I could not stop the damn thing playing, so just turned the sound right down. New laptop mouse still not working.

6am. Kooky woke me up and I fed him.

Yesterday I popped in to Liberty and couldn't find much in the sale. Maybe I should have gone to Fenwicks, which I may try at some stage. I did find a few bits in Jaeger, and I must say, if I were half the size, there are some very smart clothes there at surprisingly reasonable prices.

Must try harder on the food front. I failed dismally again yesterday, exceeding my allotted calories by around 400. Once 'off the wagon' it is quite hard to get back on again.

No comments: