Thursday 30 December 2010

Still Having Fun


My Christmas Eve hostess has invited me to the ballet on Sunday. Somewhere in Islington. She must be a glutton for punishment, having driven me back home on the last occasion. Seems she had a difficult time at Christmas, rows etc. Sounds like everyone has the same problems in the festive season.

Ambrosial Alchemy, Arcadian Forest, Apollo's Muse and Fitzgeorge Fruit Cake, all some of the rather pretentious names of Fortnum's mini cakes. Kindly provided by Dorothy and Julian. Very delicious - good thing they are small.

Just purchased some plastic bertrand and norman greenbaum on itunes. Will soon play on my ipod dock. Wonderful old rubbish. Coming from someone who liked the Incredible String Band until I was told they were Scientologists, which put me right off. They stopped being famous shortly afterwards. I had absolutely nothing to do with it.

No comments: