Sunday 25 October 2009

and this:



My back wall. The Virginia Creeper will soon fall off now.

I always feel a bit sorry for myself at this time of year. Thank goodness for Kooky who keeps me amused and wakes me early every day. Fortunately the sun is out this morning which might cheer me up a bit. Nibby wasn't there when I rang this morning. A shame because I do look forward to having a long chat with her on Sundays. I shall have a long, luxurious bath, and contemplate doing very little today. Kippers with toast and marmalade and Lapsang for breakfast. I shall also await the X-factor with bated breath, though I have a sinking feeling that the Irish twins will remain.


Nibby rang me. She had been chatting with Ru. She is now only working four days a week instead of five as she is so exhausted all the time. She has sold another little painting and is still working on her commission.

No comments: