Monday 19 October 2009

Punters Party Day

Romy rang last night. All in place for the party today except that I totally forgot to go to the bank to get cash to pay the performers so they will have to make do with cheques. I have been so carried away with getting rid of stuff that it completely went out of my mind.

I am finding chorizo very useful in making a casserole. Last night I sliced up a large chorizo and fried it with chopped onions, added garlic, then carrots broccoli and cauliflower, then spices, a couple of pints of water, potatoes and a bit of tomato puree, plus a head of celery and cooked for about 20 minutes. This was excellent and will do for a few days. Most of the flavour and reddish colour comes from the chorizo, which is a picante one.

Kooky thoughtfully woke me at 5.45 this morning. Still not sure what to wear. Though it doesn't matter much I suppose I shall make an effort. Comfort will be important, so flat shoes, anyway. I feel totally knackered before I start. Maybe some tea and breakfast will help.

I had recently ordered some snaps from iphoto but Royal Mail had said the address was not correct so iphoto have refunded the money and want me to change my address. Since I have had stuff sent to this address for years I can only think it is a Royal Mail problem, and don't know how to edit my iphoto address anyway, so shan't order any more snaps now. So there.

No comments: