Friday 30 October 2009

Household Trivia

Freezer appears fine this morning. Just put my fake orange,lemon and lime slices back in to refreeze. Had scrambled egg with a lot of cheese on toast for breakfast with a Queen's golden jubilee mug of Lapsang.

I need to buy some bleach and do more washing, then I shall tackle the prawn dish later on.

Kooky still hasn't got the hang of the new hours and started torturing me at 5.15am. Must feed him later at night.

Well, I have now cooked the prawns - not very exciting, and attempted to bleach the tops, a partial success, now washing them ready to hang up.

Had a chicken green curry at Lye Torng. It is Hallowe'en, and the shops are full of masks, skulls, ghoulish make-up etc. I may well be the only one at home watching the X-factor tonight. We shall see. Perhaps Simon Cowell's fangs will be showing.

No comments: