Tuesday 27 October 2009

Back to Work in the Rain Today

Medical matters: using Etrivex shampoo for the first time today. Reading the leaflet has put me off using it for a couple of weeks, but the psoriasis has become so bad I have decided to take the plunge. Strange stuff. You have to put it on dry hair thinly, then wash your hands carefully before leaving for up to 15 minutes then washing the hair. Apparently you should not let it get anywhere else on the skin in case it is absorbed. Perhaps because it contains loads of steroids. A bit worrying. Still, needs must.

Decluttering has slowed down a bit, but still continues. The good news is that I found my hairdryer after several years.

Seems I shall be going to Hayling Island since my neighbour can feed Kooky. I shall see if I have any clothes left to pack.

Saw Julian last night, who came to play with Kooky and is thinking of going to the Damien Hirst thing at the Wallace Collection. Helpfully, she changed the clocks which I can't reach so I now have the right time everywhere.

No comments: