Saturday 3 October 2009

It's the Weekend!


Kooky couchant. Ish.

Tried sleeping upstairs on the sofa but no luck, so went back down. I don't think I can fit in a loo under the stairs, so had a brainwave - why not get a commode! Not of course one of those horrible things which look very medical, but a good old fashioned Victorian thing. I have seen a couple of carved mahogany chairs which are pretty good and not at all revealing of their true use, but even better, just found a wonderful carved round stool on Ebay, which is in London. If I don't use it for the original purpose, it is quite attractive and filled with ice, would make a wonderful wine cooler!

Up extremely late today, having fed Kooky at about 7am. My neighbour may possibly move sooner than expected, having had an offer accepted on a little house in Kennington. Exciting for him, but I dread having new neighbours. Still, they may be all right. I just hope they aren't buying to let.

No comments: