Tuesday 6 October 2009

Combe Martin, Money, socks and Soup

I am hoping that Madeleine will google 'Marie Corelli and Exmoor' . She will see the connection with the Pack of Cards hotel. Quite interesting.

Worky day today. I am to meet some financial advisors who will no doubt give me some advice. Romy due back tomorrow thank goodness.

Some knee-high socks arrived today from Mytights.com. Rather nice opaque colours, a good plum, rust, bilberry and violet. Some chocs arrived for both of us (I couldn't resist starting them) and a lovely bunch of flowers for Romy which I put in water. I hope they will last until tomorrow.

Trying the stockpot again since the rainy weather. This is the third day, and the mixture is getting more soupy, so may use it up as soup over the next few nights.

No comments: