Saturday 24 October 2009

Very Quiet Saturday

Very quiet day packing up more bits and pieces. Lunch at Lye torng - this time I had chicken Massaman - very good too. Watched episode 1 of Star Wars, the Phantom Menace.Excellent.

Shall veg out and watch telly all evening as usual. I can't bring myself to get back to painting. I am hoping that this will happen soon. I may have to force myself at first.

It's strange. The phone hardly ever rings, but when it does it is someone trying to sell something. I would get rid of it but I think I need the land line for the internet. And I suppose it is cheaper to ring my sister once a week in Oz than on a mobile.

The weather was awfully drizzly this morning but improved in the afternoon in time for my delivery from Ocado. I had forgotten they were coming and bought the Times, then a free copy arrived with the shopping.

No comments: