Thursday 29 October 2009

Finished work for the week and funny CD

last day at work this week fortunately - the hotel kept ringing up about the rooms - they thought we had too many - then the hamper company wanted money upfront - then my bank told me I had too many accounts (2) and should not use my debit card to purchase goods online. I am waiting for them to publish this advice. I may have to change my bank from Lloyd's TSB to a less nosey bank.

To cap it all, my Bob Dylan Christmas CD arrived. True he does sound like an old drunk, but I quite like it, seems rather appropriate to the season. I think that the problem is that Dylan fans are a bit po-faced and lacking in humour, which is why it seems to have upset them. I suspect this CD is a bit of a send-up judging by the colour and the snap of the backing musicians inside. Not to mention the pin-up Christmas girl on the interior.

No comments: