Saturday 7 January 2012

Blogsy failed

Did another post on Blogsy which has dismally failed so may give up on this.

I just don't really know how to do it. Anyway, I can't be bothered to try and remember all of it. Suffice it to say that I have lost 3lb of the 6lb gained over December, so onwards and downwards, hopefully.

Had a good long meeting with Dorothy and briefly saw Julian who was rushing off to see the Gerhardt Richter at the Tate Modern with a friend. I was going to see it today, but unfortunately it finished yesterday. I am toying with the idea of visiting the Museum of Childhood, but may leave this until next week. Now off to M & S to grab a paper and maybe examine their steaks. I have decided to record what I spend each day in order to frighten myself into living within my income - being a spendthrift and a poverty-stricken pensioner somehow don't go together too well. We shall see....

No comments: