Monday 9 January 2012

Monday Still

Nibby rang and suggested we went to the David Hockney exhibition at the Royal Academy some time in March. She could stay overnight with me, so I shall make the bed up soon in anticipation. Which reminds me to wash the sheets.

Have been reading the enormous Fat Duck cookery book etc which Romy purchased for me. The story is very interesting. When I am off diet some time I may try thrice cooked chips. Seems you make fat chips, boil until soft, run under cold water before refrigerating them to dry out (apparently a dessicator helps, but I can't imagine being able to get one of these) before frying them twice again. Should make the outside fabulously crispy with soft fluffy insides. Mmmmm... I must stop thinking about food...

Meanwhile I will continue bagging up summer clothes so that my wardrobe is more manageable.

No comments: