Monday 11 October 2010

Bad to Worse then Better Again

For the first time in ages, despite bright unseasonal sunshine, I could not force myself out but spent the day whingeing about inside and finished my one and only Aga Saga.

Achieved a bit of washing, and later on, Madeleine rang to say she too had been rather down. I suspect she is telling sympathy porkies,she is so practised at this kind of thing. We shall see, and may meet up next weekend. At that point Dorothy, to whom I had sent a couple of depressed texts, rang to say they were coming around for a cup of tea.

It was great to see them both, and my kitchen has now had all the bulbs changed and will need a good clean, now the filthy floor and tops are nakedly revealed. Dorothy has been horrendously busy, but found time to put the yourfitnesspal.com app on my iphone, which is great.

Today I have perked up quite a bit, and am doing even more washing. Work beckons tomorrow. Poor Romy has had to return from Spain to attend the office.

No comments: