Wednesday 13 October 2010

Socks, Tesco, and Crabby Old Bat

Just returned three pairs of navy knee-highs to mytights.com. I have been ordering these things for years, and they have started making them so short that they slip to the ankles quite quickly. I suspect a money-saving device to save on materials, but this would be rather short sighted as people will stop buying them . I am only 5' 1" with equally dumpy legs, so cannot imagine what these would be like on someone with long legs. Mind you, nothing is as bad as Tesco.

Finally, I have now had an email from Tesco, very belatedly refunding my delivery charge and offering to investigate the mouldy porridge. I'll believe that when pigs fly.

Gosh, I am getting crabby in my old age. Being cross all the time is quite envigorating though. I shall try and maintain a good level of crabbiness and remember to grumble on every possible occasion, which somehow, I don't think will be a problem, and fits in well with the name of my blog. Things really do make me sick. So there.

No comments: